Palakanton's Adventure Headline Animator

Friday, May 20, 2011

WHY DO YOU LOVE NUFFNANG?


I'm a newbie blogger & I admit I need to learn more in doing blogs & to create an eye captivating blogs that I made this May 2011, I realize that when you do blogs, it's like you are making a short film story or what so ever in term of other blogger. First time I found nuffnang ads to a blogger name "chinese na makulit" then I clicked on it & try to read some of its detail, then this was the time I signed-up at nuffnang then few weeks after I became a Glitterati I still lots of question on nuffnang but in time those questions will be answered.
When I read about details on nuffnang on their website I got really interested to be part of it, because of the ads more especially what I have read on the statement of their employee; it's been so much fun at nuffnang.  

10 REASONS WHY DO I LOVE NUFFNANG?

1. Because of the Ads that I can put on my blog
2. They feature Blogger of the Month hope to be part of this maybe the end of this year
3. Information that give to every nuffnangers
4. I find different bloggers & get ideas from them
5. Because of this Photo that really capture my attention to be part of this event
6. I want to share this moment to my 3 year old SON & his curious questions about on many things so he can treasure this one.
7. Curiosity & excited to meet new people because of nuffnang
8. Community that they build like as shown in this photo! 
9. Extra income
10. because of its name "nuffnang" I'm curious where this name came from!

*Joke Time*
Knock knock 
Whose there
"Nuffnang"
Nuffnang Who?

They try to tell us where nuffnang
nuffnang to really be in love
Refrain:
Bahay namin maliit lamang
Pero pero pero malinis 'to pati sa kusina
Kumain man kami laging sama-sama
Pen-pen-pen de sarapen
De kutsilyo de almasen
Haw-haw-haw de karabaw
De karabaw de batuten
Pengeng singko pambilbi ng puto
Sa mga tindera ng bitsu-bitsu
Skyflakes,coke 500 pahingi ng kiss
Pambayad mo sa jeepney kulang pa ng diyes
Chorus:
Mahal ko si Nuffnang
'pagkat siya'y simple lamang
Kahit namumrublema
Basta't kami ay magkasama
Madalas man kaming walang pera
Makita lang ang kislap ng kanyang mga mata
Ako ay busog na
At nakatambay kami sa Tandang Sora
Ti ayat ti masya nga baro
Ken balasang nataina
Uray man uray man uray man
Haan unay nga nadonya
(repeat refrain chorus)
Coda:
We were not too young(nuffnang) at all wohh...

nuffnang  (toyang by e-heads)



SPECIALLY THANKS TO THE SPONSORS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN 

1 comment:

  1. hi,so love ur post..eehehe so sweet baby,neweiz i follow u already,please follow me either,syanga pla hindi pa ako nakapagpost ng latest event ng nufnnang,the family day..pero i try n makasama kmi together with my step mom,hope to see soon,akosiindoy.blogspot.com/joeldeguzman01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Labels

1000 steps (1) A. Santos Resort (1) Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta (1) ALA INK (1) ALA-EH FESTIVAL (1) Ambon-ambon Falls (1) Art (1) Bagsik ng Panitik (1) Balayan (1) Barefoot (1) Basilica of the Immaculate Concepcion Church (1) Batangas (1) Beerhouse (1) Black Nazarene (1) Blogversary (1) BOXING (2) Burot Beach (1) Calatagan Batangas (1) Carousel (1) Contests (11) Copy Paste (1) damuhan.com (2) DFA Building (1) Dutdutan 13 (1) DUTDUTAN XII (1) Events (4) Father's Day (1) Ferris Wheel (1) Harvesting Season (1) home for the aged (1) Horse Manning (1) Humor (8) isang minutong ngiti (1) It's more fun in the Philippines (1) jack-stone game (1) Kathang Isip (14) KM3 (Kamalayaang Malaya) (1) Kwentong Batangenyo (1) Kwentong Kalibu*** (6) Kwentong kanto (6) Kyle's Birthday (1) Lemery Batangas (1) Lifestlye (1) Linggo ng Wika (1) love story (1) Lumampao (1) Maikling Kwento (5) Malagaslas Falls (1) Malayang pamamahayag (1) Movie (1) Mt. Batulao (2) Mt. Maculot (1) Mutya ng Batangan 2011 (1) Nasaan ka ninong (1) Nasugbu Batangas (1) NBA Finals 2011 (5) NBA vs PBA (1) New Year 2012 (1) New Year's Resoulution (1) Nonong Casto (1) Nutritional Month (1) Our Lady of caysasay Church (1) Parada ng Lechon (1) Parada ng Lechon 2013 (1) Personal Blog (177) Photography (30) Pick up lines (1) Pico De Loro (1) Poems (15) Repost (1) Run United 2 (1) Saranggola Blog Award Year 3 (1) Saranggola Blog Award Year 4 (2) Saranggola Blog Awards 5 (1) SBA5 (1) SM Mall of Asia (MOA) (1) SP (single parent) (1) Taal Church (1) Taal Volcano (1) Tattoo Artist (1) Tattoo for a cause (1) Taytay Church (1) teacher's day (1) Tetris (1) The Underwear Challenge (1) town Fiesta (1) Travel (23) Tribute (1) UFC (3) Villa Ferlin (1) World Trade Pasay City (1) Youtube (3)

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...